Maria pursued a career in Journalism, but then found herself on Malta and got involved with iGaming. She started off as a Customer Support agent but soon landed her first Content Writer job thanks to her background in Journalism.
- Maria, or Masha, as she likes to be called, describes herself as stubborn but considerate. She’s a grounded realist and extremely pragmatic.
- Claims she likes stability, but secretly enjoys riding the bumpy roads of uncertainty.
- Couldn’t decide between cats and dogs, so now she’s rooting for otters.
- Once wrote a 2,000 words piece to justify her smoking habit.
- Tom Robbins, Chuck Palahniuk, and Evgeny Morozov are her holy trinity.
- Had a teenage crush on Josh Hartnett (there are suspicions that it’s still ongoing).
- In less exciting (for Masha) news, she once mistakenly booked a nail appointment in New Zealand instead of Malta and patiently waited for the artist to arrive. Wellington calling!
- First thing she did when she landed to Russia (with -18°C) was to buy herself an ice cream.
- WARNING: Never dare her to do something – you’ll lose that bet and we’d hate to disappoint you.
Shelly started her career journey in finance, but then decided she wanted to work closer with people, not numbers. She sees working in Human Resources as an opportunity to meet people from various cultures.
- Shelly is all about traveling, meeting people, and tasting local delicacies.
- Her biggest passion? Let’s say you are most likely to find her hunting for a new pair of shoes or bags.
- But then again…she likes baking and trekking. Dream woman!
- Shelly doesn’t get frustrated easily even if her job requires carrying the emotional baggage of all the employees. We can confirm it’s true. What a saint!
- There is something weird about Shelly though. She doesn’t like hot dogs (BOOOO!)
- Was once abandoned in the middle of the landing area by the shuttle bus driver during her time with a local airline. Ever seen a screaming lady in the middle of a boiling asphalt? Yeah, that was our Shelly.
- Make sure you’re on time if you have an appointment with Shelly. She values punctuality.
- Shelly has her opinions, but she’s open to people whose opinions and values are far from her own.
- “Dream a lot cause every dream precedes a goal” is her favorite quote.
- Saying that she loves the Lumineers is probably an understatement.
Jelena has been working in iGaming for almost 4 years and cannot imagine herself in any other industry. Working in iGaming gave her the privilege to meet driven, enthusiastic, and talented people. And there’s nothing that drives her more than working with people who inspire her.
- Jelena describes herself as an extremely ambitious individual and is tirelessly rooting for positive attitude towards work and oh well… life in general.
- For someone who loves traveling, it seems that she’s in the right position. For Jelena, Affiliate Conferences are not only a way to meet new partners, but to also discover new places. Well, at least someone is covering a longer distance than the typical trips from the booth to the bar (Y’all know what we’re talking about).
- Jelena is in love. Constantly. With many people. I’m talking about her family and friends here, so don’t get too excited!
- The girl loves politics. Maybe a bit too much. Jelena studied International Relations and International Law, so if you have strong political views and respect territorial waters, we suspect you’ll get along just fine.
- We have (many) reasons to suspect that she’s THE Giphy Queen. Don’t even try to out-giphy her!
Alice has completed a degree in Media and Communications and has been working in the iGaming industry for the past four years. Her passion for marketing was the guiding force behind Alice’s involvement with affiliate marketing.
- She was born and raised in Bavaria, a land with much more to offer than sausages and endless beer supply. Knee-length leather breeches, for example (:P).
- Alice came to Malta when she was 16 and ended up staying on the island. With 12 years of island life under her belt, she’s one of Malta’s very own “dinosaurs.”
- Alice describes herself as a “visual perfectionist,” which probably explains her fascination with photography and cooking.
- She accidentally discovered the perks of being a solo traveler when her friend failed to get a visa to Japan (well, technically, she ended up making more friends thanks to this misfortune, so no biggie).
- Alice is a people’s person. “One for all, all for one,” says our very own female musketeer (d’Artagnan, you’ve got some serious competition here, man!)
- You know how you waste your evenings scrolling through funny memes? Alice likes to take it one step further, spending hours researching… pharmaceutical medicine! To test her knowledge, she sometimes auto diagnoses herself in the doctor’s chair. And yet, Alice faints when she sees a needle.
- Alice went sugar-free three months ago. While we fail to comprehend her motive, we accept it (cause more gummy bears for us. Makes sense?).
Jacopo is a marketing veteran with seven years of work in the marketing field under his belt. He’s only starting his journey in the iGaming industry, so we’re looking forward to his out-of-the-box ideas!
- Not having to worry about cellulite justifies Jacopo’s love for carbs. Ah no, it’s his Italian heritage, scusi.
- Jacopo’s three ingredients that guarantee you success: A little bit of data, a pinch of growth hacking & a tablespoon of imagination. We’re now all on that very same diet here at PlayAttack!
- Does putting salt in your ex-CEO’s coffee get you fired? Go back, re-read the sentence, and you’ll notice the word “ex” before the word “CEO” (but Jacopo claims that this honest “mistake” only got him “almost fired”).
- Jacopo’s always up for something since 1988.
- Sociable. Adventurer. Hyperactive.
- Jacopo loves to cook. But you know what he loves more? TELLING people how to cook.
- If he ever suspects that you put mushrooms in your carbonara, you won’t just have to listen to his “mio dio,” and witness the typical Italian hand gestures flying in front of your face. NO! He’ll take it a lot more steps further and write down your name into his Death Note *insert heart emoji.* Lovely bloke this one.
- Jacopo is a self-proclaimed meme master. OK, BOOMER.
- He rides anything that has two wheels. I guess he means hansom cabs and hand trucks, right?
- With Jacopo in your team, you can stop waiting for Black Fridays and Christmas sales. The dude is amazing at finding the best deals on the market.
After studying tourism and hospitality and spending a year working at a fine dining restaurant, Ben decided that it was time to move on and dip his toes into “Business.” It was always his goal to get into iGaming after finishing his degree at MCAST, so we’re glad to welcome him as our new Content Manager. Welcome, Ben!
- Ever wondered what your hobbies would be if you grew up on an island? No fools, you don’t get to hang out with mermaids and sip on fancy pineapple cocktails (well, you do, but that’s when you’re already a grown-up). Ben grew up playing football and video games. This one is dedicated to all the parents who are worried that their kids will stop playing in the mud if they buy them a PlayStation.
- “Carefree, wherever you may be…” Those of you who know the rest get a thumbs up from Mason Mount. Those who didn’t… Well. You wouldn’t care anyway.
- Ben collects vinyl records. He had once spent around three hours in a store going through old, dusty records from bands he had never heard of before simply because “the artwork looked cool.” As you’ve probably figured by now, the story is not about Ben’s vinyl collection. This story is about the EXTREMELY PATIENT HUMAN being that he is.
- You know how they say, “careful what you wish for?” We’re going to rephrase that a bit and call it, “Don’t you dare prank your girlfriend, Ben. That shit brings bad juju!” Ben’s attempt to prank his girlfriend about his car breaking down ended up with… drumroll… his car breaking down. Told you. Bad juju!
- While some people were “killing it” around Ben’s tent at a campsite of a metal festival, Ben was “killing it” by managing to sleep through the entire party. He recalls it as “a good night” where he managed to get ten solid hours of solid sleep (you might have noticed the emphasis on the word “solid”).
- Did you think baggy clothes were in trend and Ben was just one of the “cool kids” who can’t walk if the T-shirt doesn’t hide his knees? Nah, that’s just Ben doing his online shopping because he hates the clothing stores’ environment. For Ben’s sake, we have to admit that at least we have never seen his belly button (yet).
- Mela. It just felt right saying that.
WE LOVE WORKING AT PLAYATTACK BECAUSE...
I have seen PlayAttack grow so much. I cannot help but be proud of our team. And our CEO is always there for us — Shelly Camenzuli, HR Manager
I just immediately loved the brand and believed in it. What’s more powerful than believing in the product you’re trying to promote? — Maria Tsnompilantze, Head of Marketing
PlayAttack is a company with big ambitions and great professionalism backing those up. I like to be a part of new, developing projects, makes me feel involved in growing a beautiful strong product from scratch. — Jelena Oceretova, Head of Affiliates
The people. Everyone bursts creativity and knowledge. This energy is incredibly motivating and makes you want to achieve great things. And why not change the iGaming industry. — Alice Suraeva, Senior Affiliate Manager
"Because someone promised me that I would meet Daft Punk. Moreover, I love the retro branding, and I can smell a lot of potential around our lovely team" — Jacopo Tortora, Social Media Manager